If you’re looking for insurance, an experienced insurance broker can make the process easier. By explaining all your options and choosing the one that works best for you, your broker can help you save money and provide the best medical insurance for your employees. The following post outlines how to choose a trustworthy insurance broker, such as Margolis and Associates, that puts your needs first.
What Is an Insurance Broker?
An insurance broker acts on your behalf by reviewing several insurance policies and recommending ones that might meet your needs. Insurance brokers and insurance agents are not the same thing. Insurance agents represent specific companies, handling the sales and customer service for their products. On the other hand, insurance brokers have relationships with several insurers.
Insurance agents get paid by the company they work for. Insurance brokers earn a commission on individual and business policies. However, they have more freedom to help you manage your risk and get the best coverage options possible.
Why Use an Insurance Broker?
Because they aren’t tied to a specific company, insurance brokers provide the following benefits:
- Save money by shopping around for the best deals.
- Help you avoid buying inadequate or unnecessary coverage.
- Give you personalized service and support.
- Work on your behalf in case of a claim or dispute.
How to Choose an Insurance Broker?
To choose a Health Insurance Broker in Brooklyn, NY and the Tri-State Area, consider Margolis and Associates. Qualifications and expertise in the industry help insurance brokers work effectively to save you money. However, it’s also important to get an upfront quote to help you make an informed decision. Here’s a closer look at factors you can use to choose an insurance broker:
- Experience and reputation: Look to Margolis and Associates and their proven track record of providing quality service and products to their clients. You can ask for referrals from people you trust, check online reviews, and verify their licensing and background.
- Qualifications and expertise: What kind of education, training, and certifications does the broker have? Find a broker that specializes in the type of insurance you need, such as medical insurance.
- Communication and customer service: As in any other business relationship, your broker should treat you with respect and answer questions and concerns promptly.
- Contacts with major insurers: Brokers curate relationships with major insurers and negotiate rates and coverage on your behalf.
Contact a Top NY Medical Insurance Broker
At Margolis and Associates, our licensed and experienced insurance brokers can help you find the best insurance solutions for your needs. We specialize in health insurance, but we also offer other types of insurance. Our brokers build relationships with major insurance companies offering competitive rates and full coverage options.
If you’re looking for a health insurance broker in Suffolk County, the five boroughs, or the surrounding counties, let us find the best coverage options in the area. From buying a policy to filing a claim, you’ll get the assistance you need for hassle-free insurance coverage. Are you ready to choose one of the top insurance brokerage companies in the area?
Margolis & Associates is one of the most trusted insurance brokerages in the Empire State. You can count on us for health insurance and other coverage that will give you peace of mind! Get a free quote today!